How to Print a Year in Google Calendar
Have you ever wanted to print a couple of months—or howabout a full year of your Google Calendar all at once? For some reason, Google doesn’t have that option on their calendars, but it’s easy enough to do yourself.
- Open up your Google Calendar
- Select the month you want to start from
- Click the Print icon near the top right of your calendar
- Choose “Save As” (this will create a PDF)
- Open your Firefox Download Manager (Control or Command + J is the keyboard shortcut)
- Right-click on the file in your list of downloads
- Choose “Copy Download Link”
- Paste that link into your Address Bar
- Find the dates (I’ve highlighted them in red) within the string (for example “http://google.com/calendar/printable[…]letter&dates=20100131%F20100307&ctz=America…”)
- Replace those dates with the date range you want to print
- Hit “Enter” on your keyboard
Bam! You can now download a PDF with separate pages for each month for whatever date range you want. Hopefully Google will update the calendar so that you can do it all a lot easier, but for now, this lets you print a yearly view of your Google Calendar without too much trouble.